(NEW YORK) — As a massive snowstorm makes its way up the East Coast Friday night — possibly bringing along blizzard conditions — here’s a closer look at some of the total snowfall in the South so far, as well as what’s expected when the storm slams the Northeast.
Snow So Far in the South
- Tennessee: Up to 9 inches
- Eastern Kentucky: Up to 16 inches
- Western North Carolina: Up to 9 inches
Expected Snow Totals in the North
- Washington, D.C.: In D.C. and Baltimore about 20 to 25 inches of snow is expected. If D.C. gets more than 20 inches of snow, this will be the biggest snowstorm since the blizzard of 1922 that left D.C. with 28 inches of powder.
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia is expected to get 18 to 24 inches of snow.
- Central NJ: Parts of central New Jersey could see up to 18 inches.
- New York: In New York City, 10 to 15 inches of snow is likely.
Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.
Recent posts in National News