Home / Local Sanford, NC News / A small fire at the Bread Basket results in temporary closure


SANFORD–The public’s help is needed in clean up at the popular Bread Basket after a small electrical fire Thursday morning resulted in thick black smoke throughout the building. All of the food had to be thrown out. Over 100 meals were served daily and many of the patrons are homeless.

More local news can be heard Monday through Friday on WWGP 1050 and Classic Hits & Oldies.


Recent posts in Local Sanford, NC News