Trace Adkins spoke at the Red Cross of Williamson County, TN Lifesaver Breakfast this week and thanked the Red Cross volunteers that showed up when his Williamson County home burned last June. Trace admits he didn’t know the Red Cross sent volunteers to house fires before his family experienced it firsthand. Trace was away on tour when the fire broke out.
According to The Tennessean, Trace told those in attendance, “These people spend their time trying to better learn and prepare to help somebody else.”
Trace’s home caught fire due to an overload or faulty wiring in a power strip in the garage. No one was hurt in the fire, but the house was a total loss.
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio
Recent posts in Music News